Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank You

Over the last few weeks I've begun to receive many positive reviews for Treasure Me on Goodreads and Amazon. If you're a book blogger who has recently read and reviewed my novel--a thousand, heartfelt thanks. Nothing puts wind in a debut author's sails quite like a nice commentary by a respected blogger.

On another note, the final polish of the next book in the Liberty series, Second Chance Grill, is proceeding well. I hope to have the book uploaded to the Amazon Kindle store in a few weeks. I've also begun researching POD for both novels, wondering if I should use Amazon's CreateSpace or one of the other providers, like Lightning Source, which offers fulfillment in the U.K. and Australia. If you have thoughts on this, I'd appreciate your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the good reviews! As for Lightning Source vs. CreateSpace, I'd go with whichever offers more distribution. The more people you can reach the better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly. That's the problem: I'm still not sure if Createspace offers the same distribution as Lightning Source. I'd check today but, um, I can't pull myself away from the edit of Second Chance Grill. Btw, your children's books are adorable--best of luck with them.

    ReplyDelete