Friday, April 15, 2011

Nervous Dervish

I've blissfully spent the morning in Istanbul with Greer, Adelaide and the other characters of my latest WIP. Now it's time to attend to the day's other responsibilities.

The valiant Barb S. sent through the cover art for two of the novels in the Liberty series. Here's the first book that will appear on Amazon for the Kindle:



I'm not sure yet about the sidebar copy, although "Liberty safeguards the cherished heart" is an important clue during Birdie's search for hidden treasure.

The second novel, which should be up on Amazon by late May, takes the reader back in time before Birdie's appearance in the town of Liberty:


Of course, the sidebar copy isn't correct. Another item for the old "to do" list!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a follower through BookBlogs! Follow back? http://www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mindy. I'm now following your blog too!

    ReplyDelete